Monday, January 26, 2009

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hey guys!
Wow today is the last day of my holidays, and i felt like blogging haha :D
The holidays have been sooo relaxing, as well as being productive surprisingly. Its been jam packed from the start to the end, and I am not too pumped for startign school haha!! i dunno why some of my friends actually can't wait to start school.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well I was doing my 'quiet time', and this topic came into my head, and I felt liek sharing it.
I dunno wat the name for it is, so thats why the title of this post is 'hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm' haha!!

But I wonder what we do when we are stressed, or simply bored? Do we watch tv? Do we kill noobs on our computer game? Or do we read or listen to music? Well I dunno wat u do, but me, I probably killed noobs on my computer game. All these things are satisfying, but how long does that satisfaction last for? - not that long.

After you kill a noob, u feel like killing another one, then another and etc... Its almost like cigarettes or caffeine; you need more and more to be satisfied. I assume you probably know all this, or heard of it before, but the sheer purpose of this post is to remind us all that God satisfies our every hunger and thirst, and you'll never need anymore again.

I'm not just saying this cause its a fact, but I am saying this cause I've experienced it myself. When I spend tiem with God, it gives me this never-ending peace and joy in my heart- which I obviously don't get from killling noobs :)

Well anyway, God is GREAT!! I am not pumped for starting school to be honest, But I AM pumped for God to do GREATER things this year! Woot!! My equation:

Greater steps of faith = God doing GREATER things in your life!! booyaH!!


Bye shucks I got school tomorrow haha

0 comments: