Monday, April 16, 2012

Random Quiz

Hi peeps! I was looking over old posts and saw this quiz which I did in 2008 (4 years ago). Gonna be interesting to compare responses

http://aweakcow.blogspot.com.au/2008/08/random-quiz.html

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time: 9.58pm
Name: Jon Lee
Sisters: -
Brothers: 1.
Shoe size: 9.5 UK
Height: 178 approx
Where do you live: Australia.
Favourite drinks: Water
Favourite breakfast: Hash Browns and omelette
Have you ever been on a plane: yes.
Swam in the ocean: yes.
Fallen asleep in school: *yeah, and in uni regularly
Broken someone's heart: hope not
Fell off your chair: all the time
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: nope
Saved e-mails: yeah ( i just don't delete)
What is your room like: really messy during the week, till I clean it on weekends :)
What's right beside you: iTouch, phone (Motorolla V3)
What is the last thing you ate: Cashew chicken stir fry which mom made
Ever had chicken pox: yehhh! I like infected everyone too
Sore throat: ya
Stitches: nope
Broken nose: nope
Do you believe in love at first sight: no way. That's pure folly
Like picnics: yes!
Who was the last person you danced with: Sebbie g X and fungus dudes
Last made you smile: Mom
You last yelled at: Mom

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: nope
Kissed anyone: no.
Get sick: yeah i have fever/sore throat.
Talked to an ex: ermm no
Miss someone: yeah: mom
Best feeling in the world: the joy of the Lord!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: used to, but lack of space on bed
What's under your bed: the floor :P
Who do you really hate: nobody
What time is it now: 10.05pm

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: yeah
Q: Do you have any siblings: yupp: 1 older bro
Q: Do you want children: yeah
Q: Do you smile often: :) i try to
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: i cant even read it (nothing has changed from 4 years ago)
Q: Are your toenails painted: heck no
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: none
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: red (free XS tshirt from Apple)
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Watching Futsal in vermont
Q: I can't wait till: the weekend!
Q: When did you cry last: today
Q: Are you a friendly person: try to be
Q: Do you have any pets: used to have a Guinea pig


Where is the person you have feelings for right now? - dunno
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? – never held hands
Do you sleep with the TV on? – I dun even watch tv lol
What are you doing right now? – struggling to stay awake
Have you ever crawled through a window? - yeah
Can you handle the truth? - yes. the truth sets us free
Are you closer to your mother or father? - Both equally
Who was the last person you cried in front of? – haven't
How many people can you say you've really loved? - With God's agape love; not many, but I strive to
Do you eat healthy? - I actually do. SInce i cook for myself, I steam tonnes of veggies
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? - never had ex
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? - i think
How often do you go to church? – twice a week man
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? - God
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? – Quiet
Are you confident? - Becoming, because of my identity founds in Christ

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(2002)
1- i was 9 years old
2- I was in grade 2 at St Bridgets Primary school
3- Watching ronaldo dominate the korea/japan world cup, and brazil rise to victory
4- watching tonnes of cartoons
5- Going to kids church

5 things on my to-do list today
1- Do my hw. far out -.-
2- Read the bible and pray
3- Sleep early
4- Eat my grapes
5- Blog

5 snacks I enjoy
1- Sushi
2- Doritos!
3- $2 Double cheeseburgers
4- Mildura Sunrise apple/guava juice
5- weis mango ice cream


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- Donate to church
2- travel.
3- Sponsor tonnes of kids
4- Give to friends/family
5- Buy a Lamborghini Aventador


5 of my bad habits
1- I annoy people with spam :P
2- I come to conclusions too early
3- I always sleep late and procrastinate
4- I'm ALWAYS late for things
5- Poor form on the bench press

5 places I have lived in
1- mum's tummy.
2- balwyn
3- Geelong (renting room)
4- -
5- -

5 jobs I've had
1- Student.
2- Self employed bodybuilder
3-
4-
5-

0 comments: