Monday, April 7, 2014

blogging again

Hey guys!
Was just procrastinating trying to study for my test at uni tomorrow morning, and I just decided to click on one of my tabs, and ended up on my old blog haha!

Well I'm going to try blog again because it's kind of my way of journalling and reflecting on my life and my walk with god. I don't think anyone's going to read this, but i don't really care :P

Well, i can honestly say that God has been moulding me over the years, and has never left my side. sometimes in life we may feel like we're going downhill or backsliding, and it may be true, but i believe that god uses those times in order to produce peaks in our life. without troughs, there cant be peaks. I hope that our life isn't a roller coaster, however. But i do encourage you to not be discouraged during difficult times, or even times when your walk with god is actually taking a toll. I encourage you to get serious with god and fear him, because that's what produces results and changes in character.

I really do feel like something changed in the last month or so. i realise i used to be kinda anxious and insecure a lot of the time and didnt really enjoy life to its full potential. recently i just feel like there has been a noticeable change in my life. when your foundations and core are set correctly, every other area of your life will flow on. I don't think it's effective to try and address every small "symptom" that is going wrong in your life without treating the underlying cause or "disease". The core is our walk with god, and our spiritual integrity. If we have a flourishing relationship with jesus, every other area of our life WILL flourish. I believe that god doesn't want us to live a normal life; he wants us to flourish in every area, whether that be spiritual, emotional, psychological, friendships and physically too.

Right believing produces right thinking, which produces good character, which produces right living. i think it's so important to know the promises and truths of god, and to stop believing the lies of the enemy. so often the lies of the devil are subtle and may seem believable. for example: living a normal life. i believe that is a lie, because god wants us to flourish. so declare that over your life and really believe that your life CAN and WILL flourish. Don't think you cant be as influential or have as much integrity as one of the great pastors/leaders in the world, when the truth is, you can, because our heavenly father is the same, and will mould you if you believe he can and allow him to.

that's my prayer for you guys, that your lives will flourish. i pray this in jesus name

cya guys! I'm gonna try to blog like every day that i am home

0 comments: