Monday, April 28, 2008

Random

I havnt blogged in a while :) lol .. well on Sunday i went to Aus Open Ballboy trials after church. hee it was pretty fun and i forgot to practice for it btw!! Oh well i still think i was better than most of the peeps there; they were like 3 years younger than me anyway.. Oh and when the trials finished this dude picked up my drink bottle and walked off with it and skulled it down! lol! I was thirsty :( I am completely aching still probs cause i din stretch.... It actually really hurts! I can barely walk! (seriously lol) I meant to hav athletics today but since i am a cripple now, i din go :) lol!
Ok i am not like disabled but i still kinda walk but it hurts heaps! :D Cya all!
Oh I just remembered! Fungus Eco Rally this SAturday!! Hope i'm better by then LolL

0 comments: