Friday, April 18, 2008

Unfailing Love

WhaoAh ! My last 2 weeks has been pretty mad! so many projects and tests :S
I can tell u this: i was completely stuffed cause i din finish my work on time.
But through God's grace, he walked with me through everything i faced. There are so many times he has saved me and i should really thank him for it. Numerous times one week I had many assignments due. To be specific: I had a viscom project that was due on a friday. (i hadnt finished it) And ya know wat happened? the teacher changed its due date to monday as if it was to suit me! Praise God for that!! And soooo many times similar things like this happened that i forgot already! He is so real in my life and sometimes I forget about all he has done for me and the times he saved me from all i feared, I now remember how great my God is.

I just wanted to say that everything you go through, God is always there with you. Just lift everything up to him and give him all your trust; nothing is impossible for God.

Maybe soem of you are really stressed coz of a test or assignment, but dun worry too much, our God is awesome and can do anything, so what is a small problem to him?

Cya all! :D

0 comments: