Monday, October 27, 2008

Faithfulness

Hey guys!

Its been a pretty busy and random week haha.
Well at least i am finally off anti-biotics, but I think I am starting to get sick again :(
hehhee oh yeh btw spring is so annoying! *sneeze* *my eyes!!* :D

Soem pretty funny stuff have happened to me during the past week at school lol.
Firstly, i was walking at school, and I yawned, then a fly flew in my moutH!! AHH!!
Thats the kind of stuff u see in movies. I didn't know it was actually possible in real life... :)

And today, I 'swallowed' my chewie! I feel sick now haha. Well I alwaays eat chewing gum in the morning, andd I usually keep it in my mouth, but today, the gum dissolved into mini pieces, and I accidently swallowed it! GG!!! Dont buy apple flavour extra gum- it is baDD!!! U die if u eat! ahH!



Fungus:
Praise and Worship was really different this week at Fungus. The 'Praise' part is generally thanking God for stuff, so what we did was to pass the mic around to everyone and they thanked God for what wanted to thank him for.

I really love it how Fungus encourages us to be more genuine with our relationship with God. Its made a huge impact on my life. Thanks Qynnie!

One quality I really admire is faithfulness. Our God is faithful- regardless of who we are, or what we've done. In Chris Tomlin's 'Your Grace is Enough', the first line goes ""Great is your faithfulness oh God; you wrestle with the sinners heart"

God doesn't give up on us just because we are sinners, but he wrestles with our hearts so that we can have a second chance to repent. I try to be as faithful as i can to other people, cause i believe it is a really important quality to have.


Qynnie's 30th! Wohoho!!

On Saturday the 25th, Qynn turned 30! wow! double digits now! hhehe. We went to play soccer on Sunday after church, then went for dinner at La Porchetta Box Hill later.

Soccer:
The weather was warm on sunday, so soccer was pretty fun hehe. Sunday is my unco day, so yeh.. I was keeper for a fair bit of the time. it was fun :) its funny how our team (a pretty noob one) was on like a 4 game winning streak, including defeating Qynns team in like 1 min.

La PorchettA:

I didnt expect dinner to take so long, and I had quite a bit of hw i was planning to do. We ate a buffet dinner hehe. It was pretty cool. I just ate full on pizza lawl.

We played a pizza eatign game after.
There were 4 teams. They were Altitude with darren, Fungus leaders, Fungus boys, And Fungus girls.

The results were pretty surprising. Fungus leaders came first, then the Fungus girls (wow), Fungus boys, then Altitude peeps. hhehee u eat so slow!!

The loser was meant to dance in front of randoms at the restaurant, but we wernt allowed to causr the owner of the restaurant is a homo.... So instead, they went to the middle of the road and harrassed oncoming cars lol.

HAppy Birthday Qynnie! Ur the awesomest youth pastor ever!! (i am being serious!)


Well guys i gonna go and sleep now ehehe. I got a flu again and mega hayfever lol :)
byeeee

0 comments: