Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Herro :D

Hey guys!

It's been a while that ive blogged so i decided to do a post :)

Well recently i've started penning down some song lyrics that have just come to me when I reflect on my walk with God and the desires of my heart
i've always been hugely passionate about worship music and find that it's a way to express my heart to god. only thing is, i dont know how to play any musical instruments and have almost no muscial knowledge, but somehow that doesnt matter too much

Well here's one of the song's that I thought of this morning when i was just spending time praying and worshiping god. The story behind it reflects my hearts cry to god at the moment.
Sometimes we go through life and seek for things to satisfy us. Over the years of being a christian and pursing jesus, ive noticed and come to the conclusion over and over again that Jesus is truly the only wellspring that can satisfy the inner depths of our soul. So the song talks about God bringing us back to the place where we find complete satisfaction in him, and reach the point when the things of this world become unattractive in the light of his splendor and glory.
so check it out :)    could do with some tuning/refining up because it's a pretty scrappy job, but yeh here it is!

Found



I’ve searched far and wide, but never found a love like yours
I’ve tried to run and hide but am captured by your majesty
Oh Lord, you are my shelter, my place of refuge in the storm
When my world comes crashing down I know that you’re always there.

Bring me back to the place, where I am covered by your love
Bring me back to that place where the things of this world fade away
Bring me back to the place where I’m covered by your love
Because that is where I am found, and that is where I find, your love

Where can I run, where your love cannot reach me?
Where can I hide, where your embrace doesn’t hold?
(REPEAT)
I’m found in your love
I’m found in your love

God and Jon
16/10/2014



0 comments: