Monday, September 1, 2008

Fungus Crazy Sex Rally!

Hey peeps! Soz for my lazyness recently, so now i decided to blog :)
On friday it was the Fungus crazy Sex rally! I invited a couple of my friends there, and even though not many could make it for some 'suspicious' reasons, I am sure there was a seed that was placed into their lives that could grow in the future. I also found out some pretty interesting stuff aswell; that a couple of my friends were already Christians, so I was pleased to discover that. I wish that they would not be so quiet about their faith, coz face reality; our God is real, and he is the answer to salvation. I will make sure I don't keep it to myself either. One thing I can assure you; you're not gonna have any regrets if u tell ur friends about God. Firstly, if they dump u cause ur a Christian, they not a real friend right? So if someone did that to me, i really cbs being their friend if they can't accept my beliefs. But yeh anyway, my friends don't treat me any differently when I told them I was a christian, and i hope urs don't too.

The rally was not as packed as we expected, and most of the peeps there were from Fungus already, but I am sure it wasn't a waste of an event, cause I know the message from the awesome speaker really convicted the hearts of some, and changed the lives of others. To be honest, I really enjoy helping with rallies, and I was a backstage dude as usual ^^

Also something that came into my mind is leadership. Me; I am a sunday school kids leader, and a newly appointed CIA gang leader hehee. I realized that thats a tonne of responsibility, and I definately should not take it lightly. I can't teach stuff if I can't even live it myself. So I made a commitment to really put Christ in the center of ALL I do. (Btw thats the fungus motto hehe)

Yay today is the first day of spring! hehehehe. No more cold weather, meaning no more getting sick too much! yay! Well I gonna post my kidshaper stuff up as i promised. Bye peeps! Also only 2 weeks of school left! yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

0 comments: