Monday, September 1, 2008

Kidshaper- Day 2, session 1

Yo peeps! Kidshaper was not very long ago when I think about it. I remembered that i was gonna post my notes up here, so here it is; Day 2, session 1!

I forgot the actual topic of the message, but i post my notes up. Please exxcuse my crappy English and confusing, random, and sometimes irrrelvant content.

"Don't look at your past mistakes; fix them, and keep moving forwards!"

The devil tries to remind you of your guilt and sin, but God doesn't; he gives you a chance for a fresh new start whenever you repent to him. Also try not to judge others by their past, coz whats in the present is what matters. Christianity is all about turning from a sinful life, to a godly life; I am sure we were all stuffed up sinners at one point.

"Everyone is born the same. Others build better than others."

Everyone is born as an innocent child. From there some make wise choices, and succeed, and some make foolish decisions, thus screwing up their life. Every single person has the potential to be a great person, but of course that is not easy. Discipline is the key. So that means that you can be an awesome man/woman of God. Just build your foundation on Christ, then you can achieve great things.


PArt 2 of session 1

haha this message was by Setphanie Sewell. lol she is pretty funny hehee. Well ya the message she gave was mainly on being alligned with God. She said:

Align yourself with God, and not yourself. This could be rephrased as "walk in God's will, and not your own" Part of being a Christian is 'taking up your cross every day', which is practically that stuff about walking in God's will.

Don't be partially alligned with God, cause u will tend to drift further away from him. She also mentioned that we should honour God with our heart, and not only our lips.

Well thats all the notes I got for that session lol. Maybe cause I was sleeping during the message? Woops now Sonja is gonna spank me as a punishment lol. I better run! Bye peeps!

0 comments: