Monday, December 8, 2008

=)

Woah! so much has happened so far on the holidays! A couple of birthdays, and other stuff I dun even remember anymore! haha!

Birthdays:

Happy 16th Birthday Darren!

Happy 18th Birthday Alvin!

Happy 15th Birthday Nessa!

Happy 15th Birthday Lin Li!

shucks did i miss anyone out? tada! its time for facebook birthday reminder! yay!

Oh yeh and happy 16th Birthday Harold in a few days time!


Weekend!

I gotta say the weekend was really busy. On friday I think I played soccer with some Fungus peeps. Oh yeh and poor Shaun had to watch us cause he is a cripple! xD

Sunday had to be my randomest day ever!
K firstly, we had church in the morning, and for some reallly realllllly weird reason, my bro thought it started at 10:30 instead of 9.30. lol so we waited for him to sleep for another hour, then we went to church :S !!! I walked into X-Cite one hour late, and luckily I didn't recieve too much beatings from the Kids pastor!!! *phew*!! yeh soz I was late :)

Church sermon!

I discovered something on Sunday- that taking notes during the message is really good! So i did :) The message was on the topic of Hope. It may seem un-important, but I realized how vital it is in Christianity. I learnt a couple of things:

Hope in todays terms is something like ‘possibility’. You say you ‘hope’ something will happen, but you are not exactly sure.

Hope in the bible’s terms is definite assurance. It clearly states that if you put your hope and trust in God, you will not be disgraced. I took notes of some bible passages too:

Psalms 146:5

"How blessed is he , whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord his God."


This says that if you put ur hope in God, you are secure and safe.


After Church:

After Church on Sunday, I decided to lose some weight and go running with the fit people at Rufly Lake Park. I think we ran something like 5km, and I gotta say it was pretty fun! I was ahead of the pack at first, then I pulled back. Hahha! Isaac (the tank) still overtook us, even though he took the longer route by! Woah!

Even after that mega long day, my bro and I invited some peeps over, so we kinda didn’t getta rest till midnight, but I wasn’t tired hehhe

This week is gonna be cool lol. On Friday I am going to Hamroll’s party, then playing soccer in the rain afterwards. Christmas is coming soon woot! On Sunday there is carols by glowstick-light at church! Hahah thats gonna be cool !

Anyway i gonna go for now. Cya guys!

0 comments: