Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Core of Christianity

Heya guys!
Haha i've noticed that I am starting to blog way less than I originally did haha. At one point I blogged more than once a day! =o !

(btw i forgot if i already blogged about this. Well if i did, i may aswell do it again ^^ )
This is what we live for; what we hope to achieve- it is the core of Christianity. Personally, I believe that, as Christians, it doesnt really matter how 'pure and sin-less' we are at the current state. When I say that, I dont mean its ok to be constantly full of sin, cause at one point, everyone was a sinner.

Christianity is all about change- transforming into a more mature and obedient person. This is called spiritual growth. Spiritual stagnance is something we should really hope not to have. Each and every day should be an opportunity for us to get closer to God. Of couse this will not happen if we do not constantly seek him, and have a desire to grow deeper in faith.

Nearly all my years of my life, I was hardly growing matured at all. Even up to 13, I was still as childish as a little kid. I may have mentioned this before, but my walk with God suddenly took off at hardcore pace when I started to go to Fungus and serve in sunday school ministry. That was about when I was 14. Two years later, I can gladly say that I am still seeking God with a burning passion, this time brighter.

Man that kidshaper song 'fly' keeps popping into my head. I wanna fly. I seriously do. I want to lift in faith and touch the sky. I want to go deeper than I have before. I wanna soar; I wanna fly!

Well I am gonna go sleep now! Christmas is coming soon! woot!

God bless!

0 comments: