Monday, December 15, 2008

Unfailing love

Hiya guys =)

Before u read on, put ur speakers on full blast- i updated my playlist again hhaha.

I am sure we are often annoyed at when others let us down, and even if we let ourselves down at times. Of what I know of, there is only one person that I am sure will never let us down- that is God.

“There has not failed one word of all His good promise.” - 1 Kings 8:56

I still remember all the times that I endured mega-stress or worry. I was thinking it was nearly impossible to go through those situations and still have a positive outcome. I needed a miracle for things to work out well, and I got a miracle. Countless times, I was so stuffed, and I didn’t even notice that everything up to today has gone smoothly. I always put my trust and hope in God, and he has never failed me; his love is unfailing.

Every situation I was so worried about, God hid me safely under his comforting wings. He has NEVER EVER failed me- and I am sure about that. I was too worried that I didn’t even notice I was ok, and I really want to take this opportunity to give all the glory to God. He does indeed keep his promises. I just want to say, put ALL your faith and trust in God, and you definitely won’t regret it. Don’t doubt if he can pull you through the toughest of times, for it is pure faith that drives miracles. Try it, it works!

Oh yeh, for those who don’t read the bible much, I really recommend that you do. Because this verse says that God keeps his promises, so you would generally need to be aware of what his promises actually are before you will receive any of them. Know what God promises in your life, and claim them with faith.

Hope you are learning stuff from my blog =) Cya!

0 comments: