Saturday, August 2, 2008

Alpha and Fungus :)

Hi everyone!! Soz for not blogging in a while cause I kinda slacked off a little lol.

Each week at Alpha i learn heaps of stuff. So if u want to know more about Christianity, try coming along to Alpha! This week we learnt about witnessing. I kinda forgot exactly wat was shared, but I will try to summarize it in my words:

Witnessing is sharing your faith with others. There are many ways you can witness to others. Some ways are better for some people. This could be telling them about the love of Christ, or simply living a Godly life; where words are sometimes not necessary. But before you do any of this, make sure the life you are living really does reflect the true image of God. For example:

If you live a life where you always tell 'white lies', and then tell your friends about God, you are creating a false impression on what a Christian is. Well of course we all sin, but this refers to those who continuously live the same, sinful life no matter how much they know it is wrong.

That reminds me of something I wanted to say lol. Sinners honestly don't bother me, it is those who claim to be a Christian and know very well that what they do is sinful, but still do it. Even the most godly people were once sinful, but they chose to turn from their sinful ways.

I think these were the steps of witnessing:

1. Live a good example
2. Share the gospel with others
3. Keep them in prayer, and for their hearts to be softened

Remember, don't worry on how to witness to others, god will make an opportunity, and all you have to do is step out in faith. God will do the rest.

And something I got from the bible:

When you feel a urge to share you faith, but don't, god holds you accountable. But if you share the best you can, yet they turn you down, God will still be happy with you, cause u done your part. Don't be discouraged. Witnessing is the job God has given you, but you are only responsible for doing that job, not for the results.



And now for Fungus:

lol if i am right, I thought we had the same discussion at Fungus last week about sex. Ermm i think I blogged about it last week, so check some of my older posts :) I also tend to forget what i have blogged about and often repeat stuff, so please excuse that lol....

Oh ya, lol the new name of the Fungus rally is 'Crazy Sex Show!'...... so its a show now?? lmao!! Think peoples lol... here is the perfect opportunity to invite all your madly horny friends to Fungus rally! Hopefully they will turn to Christ. *sigh*, nearly everyone in my school is really horny lol, but that means I can invite more people! hhhehehe!! Anyways, i better get to sleep lol.


Bye peeps! :)

0 comments: