Friday, August 22, 2008

Kidshaper 08!

Hiya peeps!
I just came back from kidshaper today. yay! I gotta say, it was definately something that took my walk with god to a new level, and also equipped me up with heaps of advice and inspiration to be a leader at sunday school and elsewhere.

I believe God really wants me to be more of an influence into other people's lives, and many people have told me that. I completely agree. To be honest, where my walk with God really took off was cause of some of the really positive influeneces around me. I want to be like that to others lives. Kidshaper was a conference about leading. I will blog about each of the sessions in the next few days, but i just wanted to say that the conference in general took me to the 'highlife. Highlife camp was awesome, and definately an appropriate and important name.

I always want to take my walk with God higher each day. I am content of what I have and what God has given me, but I am not content with my walk with God. None of us should be. God doesn't want us to live just normal lives, he wants us to FLY!; to be extraordinary.

The peeps that came for the whole conference were Sonja, Audrey, Mister Goh!, Samuel Chee, Me, Nick, Rachel Lee, June and her friend. We stayed in a apartment in Richmond, fairly close to the the church we went to. I gotta say, the webbie of the apartments looked pretty pro, but when we got there, we didn't get a run for our money lol..

The place looked good on the outsidem but in the inside, you noticed many flaws and problems. Eg, i wanted to open the bathroom window; it fell out. lmao!! Oh yeh, Nick borrowed Pete's car for the few days. We totally stuffed it up so bad! lmaOO! Both the roller doors are pratically falling out and can barely close, and the boot can't shut properly either lol. We also rolled his car in the muddy Richmond AOG carpark. Lol don't go for a car wash cause if u do, the water will coem in through the massive gap in the door loolll.

And also, my diet is so gg. Last week I had the alpha retreat. there I ate so much junk food, and this week, i think i ate fast food like 5 times? I usually have it like only once a few weeks. hheee..

Events and conferences like these are not designed to restore our lost passion for Christ, but to soar higher than before; to take us to a new level.

Bye peeps! I tired lol. Cyaz! I will blog more about the messages soon!

0 comments: