Sunday, August 24, 2008

Random Quiz

Hi peeps! I stole this quiz thingy from Jean's Blog ^^

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time: 5.54 Pw
Name: Jon Lee
Sisters: -
Brothers: 1.
Shoe size: 9?
Height: 170 around
Where do you live: Australia.
Favourite drinks: Water ^^
Favourite breakfast: Hash Browns
Have you ever been on a plane: yes.
Swam in the ocean: yes.
Fallen asleep in school: *Duh*
Broken someone's heart: i guess. Was that mean to be literally?
Fell off your chair: yash
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: nope
Saved e-mails: kinda
What is your room like: really messy during the week, till I clean it on weekends :)
What's right beside you: ipod
What is the last thing you ate: Mie Goreng from church
Ever had chicken pox: yehhh! I like infected everyone too
Sore throat: ya
Stitches: nOOO
Broken nose: noOO
Do you believe in love at first sight: no
Like picnics: kinda
Who was the last person you danced with: hi :)
Last made you smile: Mister Goh!
You last yelled at: dun remember

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: yes.
Kissed anyone: no.
Get sick: no.
Talked to an ex: ermm no
Miss someone: nopes
Best feeling in the world: being happy ^^
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: YEHHHH!
What's under your bed: my secret stash of drugs. OH WOOPS! DID I JUST???!!!?
Who do you really hate: noone really
What time is it now: 5.59 pm

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: no
Q: Do you have any siblings: yupp.
Q: Do you want children: i guess
Q: Do you smile often: :)
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: i cant even read it
Q: Are your toenails painted: i am a boy -.- ... or am i?
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my teddies bed
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: white
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Playing badminton lol
Q: I can't wait till: FUngus crazy sex rally!
Q: When did you cry last: dun remember.
Q: Are you a friendly person: dunno
Q: Do you have any pets: Not anymore.


Where is the person you have feelings for right now? - my english is crap, and I dun understand the sentance
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? – no.
Do you sleep with the TV on? – I dun even watch tv lol
What are you doing right now? – typing?
Have you ever crawled through a window? – hehe yes
Can you handle the truth? - yes.
Are you closer to your mother or father? - Mum
Who was the last person you cried in front of? – cant remember either
How many people can you say you've really loved? - Everyone
Do you eat healthy? - I want to, but i dont hehe
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? - no
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? - i think
How often do you go to church? – I am orthodox hommie
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? - myself
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? – Quiet
Are you confident? - depends. My 'hyper after 11pm theorem' applies. Did u know I am crazy after 11pm?

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)
1- i was 5 years old
2- punching people
3- crying.
4- eating.
5- laughing

5 things on my to-do list today
1- Do my hw -.-
2- Read the bible and pray
3- Watch olympics
4- Spam people
5- Blog

5 snacks I enjoy
1- Grass
2- Corn Chips
3- More corn chips
4- Chocolate
5- Cake


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- rob more banks
2- travel.
3- spend on toilet paper
4- donate to charity
5- give some to friends and family


5 of my bad habits
1- I spam people till they explode
2- I speak so softly that u would headbutt the wall
3- My memory is bad
4- I cbs doing hw
5- I am lazy and loving it :)


5 places I have lived in
1- mum's tummy.
2- current house.
3- -
4- -
5- -

5 jobs I've had
1- Student.
2- Hired slave
3- Kid
4- Friend.
5- Cousin.

5 people I tag
Anyone that has blogs that I know

0 comments: