Wednesday, June 11, 2008

=.="

Sup all! Today I am pretty annoyed cause my soccer coach is so tight! I got a friday detention! wahH! My first ever detention lol.... this is how it goes:

Last friday I had exams. We are expected to go to sports meetings as we play matches every saturday. I completely forgot about it and arrived 5 mins late. By then the teacher had gone.

My soccer team has around 17 people. Only about 13 are expected to come to the saturday matches and the others can relax. When we go to the meetings, the people who are there are then told if they are playing or not. Yes so I was not there, therefore I dun know why he put me on the list. I was actually expected to play on saturday even i was not there. If i was not at school that day, I still would have received a detention... lameness?

Anyway, I shouldn't be annoyed too much.. luckily my mum didn't get pissed... its only 1 and a half hour of boringness i gues.... cept my reputation as a 'nerd' is now wrecked.... :(
lol... at my school it is an insult to punish a nerd ^^ lmao

Well I hope my detention tomorrow goes alright... Cya all! Enjoy school!

0 comments: