Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More than blessed

Heya peeps! Hope ur enjoying school! Nearly holidays! yay! Well I just wanted to remind you and myself how blessed we are. The fact that we have a ever so faithful and loving God already makes us more than blessed- agreed? Well I reckon thats true. Did u know God even considers the poor more than blessed? - well thats cause they have that gift of Christ too.... anyway, there are so many things I could thank God for; a house, a school, a loving family, awesome friends, a great church.... the list goes on.

That really does leave us no good reason to complain about anything I guess..... Just be thankful for what we have, and life will be much happier for yourself, and others. :)

Today was an awesome day at school, where God really reminded me that he was in control of everything that happens in my life.

Well this is what happened; the usual school issues.... =.=
This sounds the same every time, its the same scenarios, but it shows how loving and faithful God really is.

I din do my hw..... again!! and there; teacher extended it AgaIN!! Today I was also feeling rather tired, so soccer training was canceled! yay! And my most feared part of the week; swimming tomorow for pe..... Its also canceled! yay!! God is great! I din even pray for him to walk with me, but he did anyway! Thankyou lord for your unfailing love that is never ending!

God is real, believe it.

0 comments: