Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Forgiveness

Hey guys! Hope ur benefiting from my blogs! :) TOday I gonna discuss a pretty important topic about forgiveness. Many think its an easy, simple, one way thing;

you ask god to forgive u,then ur forgived.

Well its not like that. The bible clearly says, if you don't forgive others, god wont forgive u. Well thats one part, heres another: when you pray, you must be truly sorry, and not only say so, but show that your sorry by trying your best to change. You must also humble yourselves before him to firstly admit you've done wrong, then ask him for forgiveness. Thankfully god is a god of grace and mercy, and forgives your sins even though u dun deserve it.

Sin separates us from God. It is like a barrier and because of it, we don't hear gods call or receive his blessings and rewards as abundantly.

Aww what else was i gonna say? i forgot lol... =.="

Well yash. Sometimes we may make ourselves think that the things we do are ok, but if you honestly, honestly look at the situation and your actions, you would shamefully admit that its wrong? Well i'll give u an example:

You cheat in a test, then you think to yourself "God won't really mind too much. I can give him the glory when I get my awesome test result." You then clear that issue from your mind and keep on living your life as if it were normal, and keep on doing things you presume to me 'ok'. (Soz! I couldnt think of a better example lol..."

This is when things start to dangerous; the point where you sin, but don't really realist your sinning. Cause how can u admit your wrong and ask for forgiveness when you think you din do anything really too wrong? As this occurs more often, it can really get worse. You keep on sinning and getting further away from god. Now that is bad. This is where you need to be humble, by saying that you've done wrong.

Oh and this is directly out of the bible; a perfect scripture to explain this topic.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face., then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin."

God will only forgive u if u follow these instructions from him.

Please excuse my crappy english cause i dun edit this lol. Straight from my mind to the keyboard... lol... i guess u get an honest view...

Bye allL! enjoy school and God bless!!

0 comments: