Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Camp again ^^

Hey guys! I accidently logged off and lost my post, but I will type it again :)

I am really looking forward to the FUngus winter camp. I want to see God do amazing things beyond our imagination; I want to see him flip our lives over and change it completely. I believe that this is an awesome opportunity to grow in faith and make new covenants with him.

For those who can;t come, I reckon all it takes is faith and trust in God that he will make the right decision for you and will let u come if it is his will to. He can pull you out of tight situations you may be facing, or those you may seem hopeless, just believe that he can, then I am sure you won't be disgraced from the outcome; whether u end up coming or not. I pray that you guys can come along. Anyway i better get to sleep now..... bye all!!

FUNGUS CAMP! WHOOHOHOOOOO! I am pretty much pumped lol

0 comments: