Saturday, June 21, 2008

Random

HiiI! I realised I havn't blogged since wednesday! lol... well today was saturday! yay! I had school soccer match against marcellin. And of course, we got owned..... 9-0 we lost. well that was better than last time :) (13-0)
I had a run and shot, then after i scored, the ref called off side. =.="
I was like yyYYAYAYYA!! then :(
lmao... I was quite satisfied with my team, even though we lost so badly, cause we played really well and worked together and enjoyed ourselves. We had at least 3 easy shots at goals, but were unable to turn them into goals cause offside......

I sometimes imagine a care-bear national soccer team. They verse some team and lose like 100-0. (in professional league lmao!) Then the care bear granny says "at least we tried our best and enjoyed ourselves!!!" Yeh lame but randomly funny lol... Carebears are cool!! heheeee

Anyway i better get to sleepie now.... HIGHLIFE '08!! YEEEEEHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

0 comments: