Sunday, July 27, 2008

Inside Out

Hey peeps! I wanted to blog on one of my favorite songs by Hillsong. I thought about all the bad things I had done in my past, and then this song suddenly popped into my head. The first line goes:

"A thousand times I fail, still your mercy remains, and should I stumble again; still I'm caught in your grace." - No matter how many times we stuff up, and no matter what we do, god's mercy remains and he gives us another opportunity to repent. Oh and I just wanted to tell you something I learnt while doing devotions at camp a few weeks ago. Every sin in God's eyes are equal. To him, even a little lie is just as bad as killing someone; it is still a sin. So don't think some sins are worse or not so bad as others, cause I know people who take some of Gods commandments more lightly than other commandments.

What an awesome and graceful god we serve! Cya peepS! God bless ^^

0 comments: