Monday, July 14, 2008

School! WeEEE!

Sup peeps! This is the first proper post on my new pimped blogger! yay!

TOday was the first day of school term 3 for me. lol... I was intending to sleep at 9.30 pm yesterday, but i didn;t get to sleep till 12 =.= lol..... i like my sleepie :) When I dun sleep enough I get really tired.

Each day on the holidays I probably slept 12 hours average lol.... So when i suddenly woke up at 7 am, sleeping only 7 hours, my eyes could barely stay open lol....

Yesterday when reading the bible, I stumbled across this pretty useful fact. A while ago i blogged about how some Christians always get persecuted for their faith. At the moment we are kinda living in a dark world; one that is really far from God. So how are we expected to survive all this stuff?

God is always in control of your life. He knows everything that you go through, and everything you do. God does not promise an easy life as a Christian, but he does promise to be with you forever. Don't be worried about things that might happen to you if you step out in faith, or how to defend yourself when persecuted, but stay faithful to God, and he will deal with it all.

Keep that fire burning for him, and take a step of faith in your life; one out of your comfort zone, then God can move powerfully through you. Maybe it might be inviting someone to Fungus. They probably might bagg you about it, but trust that God knows your faithfulness, and will probably reward you.

People that live really sinful lives; do you get disgusted by their behavior? Remember, some of you were probably non-believers and far from God. How can you expect a normal person to be any better? If they accept Christ, I am sure their life will flip around, just like mine did. So instead of ditching people that sin heaps, why not share the love of Christ with them?

Bye peeps! God blesss!!

0 comments: