Saturday, July 12, 2008

School :)

Heya peeps! School is starting again tomorrow for most peeps! NoO!O I start in tuesday btw ^^
My holidays have been really relaxing... Now i gotta get back into my work mode lol... i really dunno why i think i hav heaps of work, cause when i look at my life, i hav so much spare time lol... so i guess i am lucky still :) all u guys in year 11/12/uni hav heaps of work lol.. lemme help u with ur hw ^^

Today I went to church as usual. We were gonna go to hav sunday school in the park, but it was canceled and changed to a movie day. Praise God for that! Cause today i am not feeling too well... I have a headache lol.... i hope i get better before school llol..

The highlight of my holidays is definately the Highlife. It was life-changing! It was a significant event that I will never forget. It really restored my passion and love for God. When I look back at my life, I have been a 'christian' for about 6 years i think. I wouldn't really consider myself a Christian until probably last year. My actions were sinful and wrong, and I barely had any relationship with God at all... All those years I had been at sunday school and church, and I never applied anything I learnt to my life?

I think since I took up the leadership role at FGA Kids, and attended Fungus, my walk with God was real. I honestly think that sunday school/church in those days did not really help me with my faith. It was those people who were on fire for god that really inspired me to give my life to god also. So if u really want to win someone over for god, show a good example to them.

I feel tired lol.... gonna sleep lol... bye peeps! Enjoy school! God bless!

0 comments: