Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mom's Birthday! ^^

Hi peeps! I gotta say that school is pretty tiring! lol....

Tomorrow is my mum's birthday! I love my mum, but at times I take my parents for granted. Though she may not be perfect, I gotta say that she does heaps for me, and makes many sacrifices for me. I honestly am blessed to have a parent like that. I remember when she went to Singapore for 1 week, I was really missing her lol. Even the small things she does, I now realize how much they mean.

On peoples birthday u usually be nice to them right? I reckon that is cool, but to make my mum have a good birthday, not only should I be nice on that particular day, but the whole year round. That is true appreciation, and I hope to be more like that. Tomorrow I gonna make breakky for her before I go to school ^^ lol.... I guess I also will take her out for dinner too :)

I'm tired lol.... I guess i better sleep :D

Bye peeps! God bless!

0 comments: