Thursday, May 8, 2008

Apreciation

I am a freak blogger according to weirdlyn! hhaha yeh i am blogging for the 2nd time today. THere is the concept of apreciation; something I sometimes fail to display. I relise how blessed I really am having awesome parents who look after me so well, and all my friends who care for me and make me smile. I wanted to let you know that I appreciate you all. My life seems to be on the edge of survival; I am always somehow getting into problems I can't do anything about. Again, God's grace that has saved me countless times always spares me and pulls me out of my problems. It has been evident so often in my life, I seem to be forgetting how loving my God is. Do we sometimes take things for granted? Our friends? Our family? Or even soemtimes God? I really want to thank God for all he has done for me, and I really want to live a life for him alone. God is Great!
I gonna do homework now hommies. Bye!

0 comments: