Thursday, May 29, 2008

yes, no,, later

Hey loyal blog readers! :)
I know that many of you may be discouraged when things don't exactly go how you want them to. You might ask God for something, but don't get it, or you may. But anyway, if things are not going your way, they are going God's way (which is good). I'll give u an example which I am currently experiencing:

I asked God to heal me from my annoying severe cold (a flu?) which I caught on tuesday cause i went to soccer training, and was already not too well then. I was worried cause my important exams are tomorrow, and if i were to be ill, my mind doesn't think properly, and i would do badly on them. I was not healed until just a few moments ago. I stayed home today cause I was ill, and it allowed me to revise further for my exams, and allowed me to sleep in and rest. See? the outcome was good, even though I prayed for healing, I didn't recieve it immediately, which was worrying me, but God's timing is perfect. Now i am fine to do my exams! Praise God!

Yes, no, later; don't be discouraged if things don't go your way, cause God is over control of your life, and believe me, he manages your life the best! God is great!! He always listens to your prayers, and does what is best for you.

Bye everyone! I gotta revise for my math exam! ^^

0 comments: