Friday, May 23, 2008

Hi :)

Hi! i din get to go on comp on thurs night or yesterday due to busy schedule! lol leme summarise the last 2 days

thursday 22nd:
School as usual, then teachers meeting at night! lol.. i forgot about it, and left my homework to that day, which i din get to do cause the teachers meeting went over time by 1.5 hours! lol twice as long as it was meant to! But i dun regret going, cause we were lucky enough to hear an awesome message from Rodger aka adult who drinks bubble tea! lmao!!! But yeh, it was a awesome meeting, and I noticed many things I had never known, and was really encouraged to run this race for god. I came back at 11.30 pm... lol. No time to do hw, cause i not allowed to go on computer after 10 pm. I was late for school the next day btw! :)

Friday 23rd;
Well as i mentioned, i was late for school, cause i slept way later than i normally did. God revealed his power and love to me once again. This is how it goes:
I was 3 hours late for school... hmm a little late? I managed to walk into school remaining un- noticed and didn't get in trouble. phew! I actually had 2 fairly large projects due that day aswell which i was unable to do cause of late finishing teachers meeting. I somehow knew that God was going to pull me out of my troubles, and that everything was going to go fine. I put all my trust in him, and it would be foolish to doubt, as nothing is impossible for him.
Well i think you know what the outcome was of course; all my problems were no longer problems! I actually was totally gged cause so many things going wrong:
I went to school late
I din do my 2 massive projects
I was actually meant to go cycling after school, but i forgot my sports gear

What more could go wrong? K, this is how they went:
As i told u, i remained un-noticed as i came to school 3 hours late
My two projects, amazingly, one of them was extended till monday, and the other, the teacher wasn't there that day, and i casually slipped it under his door after school, which I did during the time I was meant to be cycling; which was canceled! Amazing eh??!

Its actually obvious that God's amazing grace saved me once more, and he is so real! ... I guess i should try to do my work before next time... lol. God deserves all the glory, and ii know i couldn't have done it alone. Praise God!
Oh ya, exams next week! shucks!
Today i got to miss soccer btw! I was kinda tired so praise god for that again! lol cya peeps!

0 comments: