Thursday, May 8, 2008

NI hao !

Hi! I havnt blogged for 2 days! wahh! I have lots to blog about lol...
I had soccer training this morning before schhool! Haha I had to wake up like 6 am and play soccer in the cold :) It was fun, but i seem to be 'extra unco' in the mornings! lol!! I completely miss the ball when i try to kick! I enjoyed it though, it is worth waking up for i guess... I need to be less lazy!

One interesting thing I noticed about my school is tests; they always seem to stuff them up in some way. For example, I am sure you guys have exams, which your school takes really seriously. My school does aswell... except for the Indonesian teacher! During the massive end-of-year exam, she actually went to her office in another room when the exam was on, just to rest or something! bad idea! lol! Well duh, of course we opened our textbooks and cheated! Well us all cept for me and a few other good bois. Lmao! today, my science teacher gave this kid a test to do at home!! LOL! I dont think one can resist the temptation of boosting his marks by glancing at the answers even once?? hahaa thats kinda really random... I forgot what else I was gonna blog about... lol cya anyways!

0 comments: