Saturday, May 3, 2008

Reaching out to the community

I managed to get up and go to church today after the awesome Eco Rally last night! :D Even though I was half asleep during the sermon (no, not because it was boring, cause i am tired! lol) , the message Chris gave really meant something to me; reaching out to the community and our friends. Yeh i must admit that swearing and the extreme horny people in my school really pisses me off bad. Well there is nothing wrong about being annoyed by sinful ways, but that is only one part of it. Ever thought about reaching out to them and sharing about the priceless gift of Christ? I now realize that I really should spread God's unconditional love to everyone, no matter who they are, and I also believe that people learn best by example of others.

Fungus has really changed my life completely, and is still constantly teaching me things about Christ, and most importantly, inspiring me to live for him in everything I do. To be real honest, people that teach you to live pure lives but don't themselves, it doesn't really make someone listen as much. The thing I love about Fungus is the leaders; they are so much of a inspiration to devote my life to God alone, and I can honestly say, it has done that in my life.

Now that we realize how blessed we are to have an amazing God, don't forget to share this gift to the people around us. They may bug us cause they bad things, but we were once like that before we accepted Christ, and by letting them know God personally, they may change their ways and live a life for God! So thats why we must share the gospel to those who really need it, even if it is not direct preaching, exposing God's love in your actions can really make them know that Christ is living in you.(everyone) I gonna do my mass amounts of homework i havnt been able to do recently cause Eco Rally, so cya everyone! God bless!

0 comments: