Monday, May 5, 2008

School again :)

I din blog yesterday cause i had way too much hw! :( History Essay to do, viscom work, science project, science revision, indonesian work, indonesian revision!! Gah! Packed!! ANyway i finished all of it cept revising for my indo and science test and also my Viscom work (a detention was threatened if it was not done) I walked into school terribly worried and nervous cause nerds like me always do work! I am sure the teacher insisted it was meant to be due today, and so did everyone else. I din finish it and the teacher actually randomly extended the due date to tomorow!! yay! All my problems are no longer problems! Praise God for that! Its obvious he is doing something in my life and mysteriously brainwashing my teachers!

Oh and something really important you should know: MY MATH TEACHER CONSTANTLY MAKES APE NOISES DURING CLASS!! LLOLL!!!!!!! I think since she came to the school, the immense workload and pressure has caused her to become mentally ill! lol!

Oh and i want to summarise my highly ownage soccer match on Saturday. For the last 2 years at my school, I only scored 1 goal on the proper matches on Saturdays against other schools, and that was from a easy penalty. The first match for the whole season this year, our team completely nearly destroyed the opposition. Too bad we lost 2-0. We literally had about 13 really close goals which just missed by a small margin. I can explain the 2 goals we conceded: crappy defense! Well i had 2 shots at goal: one a flat out smash that just missed the top left corner, and one from the side which i slammed with full velocity into the goals, which was going to the top left corner, and the goalie bravely saved it! That was an awesome game! If I keep on playing at that level, I will probs score at least one goal this year! lol! I gonna battle stations now! Bye all!

0 comments: