Friday, May 23, 2008

Idols

Oh and i forgot about Fungus yesterday! Good job Qynn, we actually learn stuff relevant to our lives at Fungus! lol.. We learnt about idols in our lives. Do we love anything more than God? Honestly? I must shamefully admit, at times, I have not put God first in my life... yes i think we all know... FACEBOOK! LOL stuff U!! Ok i actually gonna do something about it lol. Well you see, I go on my comp till like 10 (not that late for u guys), then i shower, then i read papers, then i muck around, then its already 11.30!! I am pretty tired at that time, and my 'quiet time' with god is affected, cause i sleepy. This is what i am gonna do: I will try my best to shower before I facebook, maybe 6 pm? Then i will finish computer at 9.30 instead, which means i should be in bed at like 10, about 1.5 hours earlier. There is nothing wrong with making mistakes; just learn from them and do something to prevent you from making them.
Oh and i did the 'addict' quizzes at fungus lol. It says i am a normal computer user, and a work-a-holic?!?!?!? whats this lol. I actually dun like doing work much! and i am certainly not a normal computer user! lol I would consider myself to be a 'hardcore' computer nerd; which i will do something aabout! :)

anyway, i gonna go now. bye!

0 comments: