Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Noobie Way

oh ic, i am blogging 3 times today! lol! Well i just realized that I happen to get the easy way out of things, and still achieve the grades. For english, we have to read books and review them; about 1 every 2 weeks! My tight schedule (playing bs) is simply unable to read so much. So i am smarter-not so smart child! I read Jeffrey Archer's Short Story books! Seems nerdy eh? Well yeh, I can't review every single story in the book, nor am I expected to, so I just review a small portion of it. Yes, that simply means i read maybe 10 pages when others have to read 300 and I still get the same marks in the end. So ya, that is noobie way number 1.

And also, i am doing a book in school, and i hav to give quotes from the text, and i get all of them from the Authors notes right at the start of the book! hahhahahaah!! It works! So i save myself lots of time, and still achieve the grades.

Lemme tell u this, it seems nearly impossible to fool the extremely experienced teachers at my hardcore nerdy school, especially my english teacher! He been at the school for like 25 years, and is the head of English! Yes, I pwned him! But i think it ok to do noobie style anyway, just a easier path to life! Cya alls

0 comments: